Saturday, December 2, 2006

Two Many Cutlers

Bodybuilding superstar Jay Cutler is angry. The name he used to be known for is now being confused with the Denver Broncos' rookie quarterback. Although no legal action from Jay Cutler (bodybuilder) has been taken, he sure had a lot of trash talk to send his way.

"I don't like this b*tch destroying my namesake. I was here first. He could easily call himself 'Jason Cutler' or 'the underdeveloped pectoral region-man,'" the current Mr. Olympia seethed. "I would eat him if he had more protein."

The violent tirade didn't stop there, "He's the size of my tricep in the offseason. King Cutler would pop him like a pimple on his back," said Cutler. "I bet he can't even bench 400 lbs."

Coincidentally, the TV in the weightroom had a segment on the rookie QB. When Cutler saw this, he erupted in rage, which began by him flexing so hard that his shirt ripped off. He then pumped out 600 pushups, and finished his tirade by smashing his face against the screen.

When asked about it, Denver QB Jay Cutler said, "has he been hangin' out with Shawne Merriman?"

No comments: