Wednesday, November 29, 2006

T.O. Admits He Used Bobble-Head as Voodoo Doll

Terrell Owens admitted early this morning that he used a Donovan McNabb bobble head doll in a voodoo ritual to injure the Pro Bowl quarterback. Owens says he bought the bobble head (shown left) off of ebay and flew in the best witch doctor in all of Haiti, terms of the deal were not disclosed, but a close friend of T.O. said he only had to give him a bucket of goat's blood. Agent Drew Rosenhaus was asked to comment on the situation to which he replied, "Next Question."

"At first I thought I might have been doing something wrong," said Owens. "But then I realized that I would be protected by my right to freedom of religion. Even the NFL can't suspend or fine me for the offense."

Commissioner Roger Goodell and NFLPA President Gene Upshaw plan to discuss the rule this upcoming off-season. "We feel if we don't stop this type of behavior soon that it will become the new steroids in the NFL. Instead of enhancing a player's own performance, they can just hinder someone else's performance," said Goodell.

Bill Parcells had little to say on the subject. "I'm not gonna talk about the player anymore, OK. I'm sick of it."

No comments: