Thursday, November 30, 2006

Simpson: Romo Too Stupid For Me

The past couple weeks there has been speculation that Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo was dating pop star/actress Jessica Simpson. Those rumors were recently squashed in a Sports Illustrated interview with Romo. Jessica Simpson has also responded to the rumors and says there was an initial attraction, but in the end Romo was just too dumb for her.

"He was really a sweet guy and very cute--but he just wasn't all that bright," said Simpson. "I mean he went to Eastern Illinois and I heard he only scored a 9 on the Wonderlic. I totally don't know what that means, but my Daddy says its not good."

Simpson says her next boyfriend needs to not only be good-looking, famous, and rich, but intelligent too. "I need a guy like me who is smart and independent. I didn't need no college and I'm a multi-zillionaire."
Romo was asked about Simpson's recent comments to which he responded, "a zillion isn't a number."

No comments: