Thursday, December 14, 2006

Brian Scalabrine Sets Record for Triple-Singles

Celtics forward Brian Scalabrine set the NBA record for triple-singles on Tuesday. At 400, the new benchmark has been set for the future. The player nicknamed "Veal", for his tendency to sit the bench and not move, is now finding himself moving up the record books.

A triple-single may be an easy feat. But for a player to consistently refuse to break the mediocrity barrier throughout his career is incredible.

"I didn't plan on setting the record. But you know, with my style of play records can sneak up on you", says Scalabrine. "I'm just thinking about getting that ring."

Reports from the NBA website said that sales of Scalabrine jerseys have went up almost 800%. We have not confirmed the report that both jerseys were sold to his mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm almost 100% ready to buy my 2011 Rav4 Sport, until i discovered that it doesn't come with a spare tire. I understand run flat technology and all but I drive long distance and can't take that risk w/o a spare.

Is there any option for a spare in the Sport Edition???
Tires Miami